Special Crash Course focusing on Bihar Civil Judicial Services Prelims Exam, covering GS (Exam I)+Law syllabus (Exam II) through Highly Interactive Prerecorded Videos for fee only Rs 10000/- Plus GST.
Further Details of the Course:
- Course consists of highly interactive pre-recorded videos covering the GS (Exam I)+Law syllabus (Exam II) only of Bihar Civil Judicial Services Prelims Exam.
- Notes are attcahed with video classes. Notes shall also be dictated in class as per requirement of the topic.
- Duration of the Course: Duration of the Course shall be 90 days or up to the date of the exam which earlier. Students will also be provided Pre recorded videos to cover the syllabus within time.
- Pattern of teaching shall be strictly as per requirements of Bihar Civil Judiciary Prelims examination. It shall not be taking care of other Judicial Exams.
- You will be guided as per well formulated strategy ensuring success in coming exam.
General Knowledge including Current Affairs
- Law of Evidence & Procedure
- Constitutional and Administrative Law of India
- Hindu Law & Muhammadan Law
- Law of Transfer of Property, Principles of Equity, Law of Trust and Specific Relief Act
- Law of Contract & Torts
- Commercial Law
You need to download mobile App Vidhi Judicial Academy from Google Play Store for accessing this course. Thereafter, you need to create your account, which is free, by signing up and creating a login Id, which should be your email Id.
- In case of any dispute, Courts of Delhi shall have the jurisdiction to adjudicate.
- In case there is any difficulty, you may contact on WhatsApp at 9205988280.
- Payment of fee can be paid through UPI, DEBIT CARD, CREDIT CARD, by using link given below or direct net banking to account given below.
- Vidhi Judicial Academy Current Account no. 11300 5000 583 ICICI Bank, Mukherji Nagar Branch IFSC Code ICIC0001130
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :
- From Computer, you can access your courses after successful login
- From Android app, you can download the app from here
- For other devices, you can access your library using this web app through browser of your device.