Special Crash Course focusing on Uttar Pradesh Judicial Services Prelims Exam, covering entire syllabus through Highly Interactive Live classes and Prerecorded Videos for fee only Rs 9999/- Plus GST.
Further Details of the Course:
- Course consists of highly interactive live classes and pre-recorded videos covering the syllabus of UPJS Prelims Exam.
- Notes are attcahed with video classes. Notes shall also be dictated in class as per requirement of the topic.
- Duration of the Course: Duration of the Course shall be 90 days or up to the date of the exam which earlier. Students will also be provided Pre recorded videos to cover the syllabus within time.
- Pattern of teaching shall be strictly as per requirements of UP Judiciary Prelims examination. It shall not be taking care of other Judicial Exams.
- You will be guided as per well formulated strategy ensuring success in coming exam.
- History of India
- Indian Culture
- Geography of India
- Indian polity
- Current national issues & topics social relevance
- Rights Of Persons with Disabilities Act,2016
- Maintenance and Welfare of Parents & Senior Citizens Act, 2007
- Dowry prohibition Act,1961
- Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act,2005
- Sexual harassment of women at Workplace (Prevantion, Prohibition, and Redressal) Act,2013
- Pre-conception and Pre-natal Diagnostic techniques (Prohibition Of Sex Selection) Act,1994
- Medical termination of Pregnancy Act,1971
- Indecent representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986
- Protection of Children from Sexual offenses Act, 2012
India and the world
- Indian Economy
- International affairs & Institutions
- Development in the field of Science & Technology, Communications & Space
- Current International affairs.
- International organizations
- Constitution of India
- Indian Penal Code
- Indian Contract Act
- Code of Civil Procedure
- Code of Criminal Procedure
- Indian Evidence Act
- Transfer of Property Act
You need to download mobile App Vidhi Judicial Academy from Google Play Store for accessing this course. Thereafter, you need to create your account, which is free, by signing up and creating a login Id, which should be your email Id.
- In case of any dispute, Courts of Delhi shall have the jurisdiction to adjudicate.
- In case there is any difficulty, you may contact on WhatsApp at 9205988280.
- Payment of fee can be paid through UPI, DEBIT CARD, CREDIT CARD, by using link given below or direct net banking to account given below.
- Vidhi Judicial Academy Current Account no. 11300 5000 583 ICICI Bank, Mukherji Nagar Branch IFSC Code ICIC0001130
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :
- From Computer, you can access your courses after successful login
- From Android app, you can download the app from here
- For other devices, you can access your library using this web app through browser of your device.